ACCOUNTING SOFTWARE FOR NGOS & NON-PROFIT ORGANIZATIONS
Cut down the time you spend on the books with a very powerful Accounting Software for NGOs and “conquer” the vast reporting requirements of Non-Governmental Organizations (NGOs) and Non-Profits Organizations.
This intuitive and powerful accounting and financial reporting system takes the complexity out of entering, maintaining, tracking and reporting detailed financial data. The combination of visually appealing data entry screens, well-defined user features, and quick access to help make data management easy. Manage financial strategies with on demand, system compiled budget information, including actual current to budget position comparisons etc.
It helps not-for-profit organizations/non-governmental organizations (NGOs) increase efficiency and more easily manage their operations from fund accounting, donors and financial reporting.
With this Accounting Software for NGOs, you easily:
• Manage donors, grants, and pledges
• Manage vendors & suppliers
• Allocate expenses across multiple programs
• Post income and expenses by fund
• Manage cash advances given out
• Track details of Cash/Bank Account transactions
• Set-up budgets, track actual with the budgets and report on variances
• Generate various financial reports and statements for Management and Donors.
Cost of the software include Set-Up, Training and One (1) month Support Services.
Call: 0244575408/0507404360 for PURCHASE & INQUIRY.