QUICKBOOKS PRO 2015 TRAINING.
Learn how to manage the finances for your business with the Windows version of the powerful QuickBooks Pro accounting software. In these fast-paced tutorials, Jess Stratton shows how to create and back up your company's file and quickly set up shop—adding your banking information, credit cards, and historical data to the chart of accounts. You'll also learn how to set up your customers, vendors, employees, and inventory items. Jess then takes you through the day-to-day operations that keep your business running: creating estimates, invoices, and sales receipts; processing payments; recording deposits; and printing checks. Plus, learn how to run reports; find data about your business; and close the books, with end-of-year preparations.
• Setting up a new company file
• Working with the chart of accounts
• Adding bank accounts and credit cards
• Adding service or inventory items
• Setting up sales tax
• Adding customer, vendor, and employee profiles
• Billing customers
• Receiving payments
• Recording deposits
• Handling refunds and credits
• Paying employees
• Sharing QuickBooks with others
• Running reports