YOUTUBE ESSENTIAL TRAINING.
YouTube is a revolutionary video-sharing platform that has facilitated broadcasts of user-generated content—hundreds of thousands of videos are uploaded every day. In this course, Jason Osder shows you how to view, upload, and share videos on YouTube. Learn how to start an account, build a following, promote videos on Facebook and Twitter, and shoot and edit film specifically for a YouTube audience. Plus, get tips on troubleshooting video, such as removing compression artifacts and analyzing video performance.
• Searching and viewing videos
• Creating an account and uploading videos
• Exporting and compressing
• Embedding content
• Creating a customized video channel
• Authoring a video blog
• Sharing content via Facebook, Twitter, and other social networks
• Tracking views, audience demographics, and viewer interest
• Replacing audio content with AudioSwap tracks
• Including closed captions and custom annotations
• Monetizing your videos