Windows 10 Essential Training
Learn all the essential features of Windows 10. This comprehensive course covers everything you need to know to install Windows, customize it to your liking, and start working with files and applications.
Author Nick Brazzi shows how to manage folders, use Cortana to search and navigate, browse the web with the new Microsoft Edge browser, and work with Mail, Calendars, and People (aka contacts).
Plus, learn about sharing via a home network, multiuser configurations, security and privacy, and troubleshooting Windows.
• Installing or upgrading to Windows 10
• Connecting to the Internet
• Launching, quitting, and managing applications
• Creating, Copying, Moving, and Renaming files and folders
• Zipping and Unzipping files
• Using Cortana to search
• Browsing the web with Edge
• Sending email
• Installing new apps
• Sharing files over home networks
• Backing up and restoring files
• Configuring windows updates
• Using Windows Defender