Wireless Hacking And Security Course.
This VTC course delivers an in-depth look at wireless security, demonstrating how IEEE 802.11 wireless attacks are carried out and defended against.
Veteran instructor Bobby Rogers first provides a foundation in wireless security technologies before he proceeds with practical demonstrations on securing both clients and network devices. He also demonstrates how to monitor wireless networks, capture wireless traffic, and even crack WEP and WPA keys.
2. Overview of Wireless Networking
3. Wireless Security Basics
4. Wireless Security Protocols
5. Securing Desktop Clients
6. Wireless Access Points
7. Mobile Wireless
8. Securing Bluetooth
9. Hacking Basics
10. Wireless Security Tools
11. Wireless Security Testing Section One
12. Wireless Security Testing Section Two
13. Wireless Security Testing Section Three
14. Legal Issues
15. Wireless Security Best Practices