Job Title: Librarian Wanted
Job Location: Central
Job Description: 1. The Librarian is the administrative head of the main University Library as well as other satellite libraries located in the faculties, departments and halls of residence in the University.
2. He/She is responsible to the Vice Chancellor for ensuring that the library effectively carries out its functions as spelt out in statute 25.1 of the University of Cape Coast Statutes, 2016.
Qualification and Requirements:
1. Must have served as a Deputy Librarian in a recognized university or similar institution for a minimum of two (2) years with at least eight (8) publications since his /her last appointment as Deputy Librarian
2. Practical experience in all aspects of university library work
3. Solid skills in library related IT infrastructure and other systems
4. A high level of managerial and human relations skills