Job Title: Job Vacancy For Procurement Manager
Job Location: Greater Accra
Job Description: A leading pharmaceutical company in Ghana seeks to recruit dynamic, results-oriented and self-motivated professionals for the position of: Procurement Manager
• To formulate strategy and implement procurement policies, drive a consistent and coherent approach to all sourcing, purchasing and tendering activities within all strategic Business Units, and ultimately ensuring value for money is maximize and cost savings are achieved
Qualification and Requirements:
Overseeing the full array of procurement functions, including reviewing requisition orders to verify accuracy of specifications, expediting, shipping, inspection and warehousing
Establishing a harmonized procurement procedure across all SBUs, manage selection processes and supplier relationships.
Ensure cost saving through negotiation and strategic initiatives.
Qualification Required & Experience
• A University Degree in Procurement / Logistics or Supply Chain Management
• 5 years of work experience in similar position
• Experience in Pharmaceuticals is an added advantages
Essential Work Skills:
• Profound domain knowledge of supply chain management
• Outstanding negotiator with high organizational ability
• Attention for fine details.