Job Title: Director of Works and Physical Development
Job Location: Central
Job Description: • The Director of Works and Physical Development is the Head of the Development Office of the University. The Director of Works is responsible for the development and maintenance of all physical infrastructural facilities of the University.
Qualification and Requirements:
• Applicant must possess a minimum of Master's degree and relevant professional qualification from a recognized Institution.
• Must be a Registered and Practicing Member/Fellow of a recognized professional body(ies).
• Must possess a B.Sc. degree in Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Quantity Surveying/Architecture or any other relevant degree from a recognized Institution
• Must also have at least fifteen (15) years post-qualification experience in Project Management, Physical Development, Built Environment etc. in a higher educational institution or analogous institution.
• Must have handled and completed projects of considerably high magnitude and value within a team environment