Treating your hair with eggs enhances hair growth because eggs contain lots of protein.
Eggs contain a large amount of protein which makes egg conditioning an intense protein treatment.
Including egg conditioning in your hair regiment can help you maintain strong hair, which is essential for growth.
Here are two simple, skin-friendly egg white hair masks, coupled with other valuable kitchen ingredients, to promote hair growth.
Egg yolk hair mask for dry hair
Egg yolk also contains high amounts of vitamins like A, D, and E. These vitamins promote hair growth and prevent hair fall. Olive oil is the other ingredient of this mask, which helps strengthen and softens your hair.
Olive oil helps exfoliate your hair, while strengthening the hair color and preventing premature graying.
The presence of nutrient-rich egg yolk and olive oil make this hair mask ideal for curbing hair loss.
What you need:
A. 2 egg yolks
B. 2 tbsp olive oil
C. 1 cup water
1. Add the egg yolks to a bowl and pour the olive oil.
2. Mix well and then add half a cup of water.
3. Using your first two fingers apply the mixture evenly across your scalp.
3. Once you have applied the mixture, wear a shower cap and let the mixture sit for 15-20 minutes.
4. Rinse it out as you usually would.
5. Shampooing after this hair treatment is optional.