Job Title: Senior Analyst, Corporate Finance Wanted
Job Location: Greater Accra
Job Description: 1. Assisting with the origination and execution of Corporate finance deals, including M&As, business valuation, corporate restructuring and related activities but limited to:
a. Preparing strategic, financial and valuation analysis.
b. Preparing presentation materials.
c. Conducting due diligence and in-depth business analysis.
2. Assisting in the preparation of investment documentation (investment proposals, presentations, information and prequalification memorandum, terms-sheets etc).
3. Assisting with risk analysis and memorandums in connection with business transaction.
Qualification and Requirements:
1. First degree in finance, economics or statistics from a reputable institution.
2. At least 3 or more years in a similar role in the financial sector.
3. Strong analytical and financial modeling skills.
4. Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
5. Good communication skills.